BLOCH best-seller! The Dansoft in girls sizes is a beautifully classic, introductory ballet flat with a tapered toe and full sole. Ideal for the young student as it features a full sole and elastic already attached over the instep for immediate wear. Crafted from BLOCH's high-performance, luxurious leather.
- An ideal student ballet shoe with a full sole and elastic already attached over the instep
- A strong yet flexible leather upper and a cotton lining
- Pre-sewn elastic strap
- Elastic drawstring to adjust shoe to snugly hug the foot
- Leather upper; suede sole
Sizing information and suggestions
- Start with 1/2 size up from street shoe. Width Suggestions: A=Very Narrow B=Most Popular Width C=A little extra room Width D=Wide/Thick Foot
If your foot measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a snug fit or the larger size for a more generous fit. Please note that the size chart is intended as a guide only.
Dance Shoes are usually fitted more firmly than street shoes to ensure the foot is well supported by the shoe. However we do not recommend ‘tight’ shoes as the bones of the feet must sit flat and straight in both length and width in order to achieve lateral balance. The width of the foot across the metatarsals should also be taken into consideration especially when fitting ballet shoes.