Jazz Oxford full sole lace-up styling tap shoe featuring a strong, soft and comfortable leather upper, as well as BLOCH Techno Taps that guarantee surreal sound.
- Designed with reinforced eyelets
- Cushioned insole for comfort and shock absorption
- BLOCH's techno taps
- Full leather upper makes this a durable and stable tap shoe
- The toe tap is secured to a resonating board for a deeper sound
- Non-slip Pro Balance rubber pad under the ball of the foot
If your foot measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a snug fit or the larger size for a more generous fit. Please note that the size chart is intended as a guide only.
Dance Shoes are usually fitted more firmly than street shoes to ensure the foot is well supported by the shoe. However we do not recommend ‘tight’ shoes as the bones of the feet must sit flat and straight in both length and width in order to achieve lateral balance. The width of the foot across the metatarsals should also be taken into consideration.